Hi! I'm Christine and I want to shoot your Las Vegas wedding!
I'm a natural-light photographer located in Las Vegas and authenticity is what drives my work. It is my job to capture your personality in the most beautiful way possible, and I take my job very seriously.
Weddings are the best part of my job and photographing weddings in Las Vegas is ideal. The desert air gives Las Vegas weddings a specific kind of clarity, and there’s such a rich variety of stunning backdrops — awesome architecture in the city and natural settings in the mountains, red rocks, desert and lakes.
When you hire me for a wedding I don’t limit the number of photos I take. You'll receive a disc of all the photos after your Vegas wedding, copyright included, sans watermark, for you to post, print, share, blog and publish however you'd like. I won't charge you by the minute or surprise you with a fee if we need to reschedule a shoot. This is fun for me!
Look around at some of my other wedding photos and call 801.694.4518 or fill out the form below to talk more about your Las Vegas wedding.
And congratulations on your big day!
- Photography degree from The Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, CA 2008
- Assistant/2nd Shooter for the fabulous, Los Angeles based, Elizabeth Messina 2008–2009
- Owner of Christine Olson Photography since 2009
- Obsessed with Diet Coke and my husband Paul
- I have a cliché shoe obsession
- If clouds were a paying client I’d be a billionaire.